1. What made you choose Knotty Boudoir?
I have seen the work of many boudoir photographers in the Houston area, and Victoria’s work, style, and editing was my favorite part of them all. Not too dark, too light, or overly edite!
2. What were you nervous about going into your session?
I have done model calls before so I knew a little bit about the process beforehand. But it is always a little nerve wracking working with someone new that you haven’t met before. Victoria was so easy to get along with and chat with, it made the process so easy and stress free.
3. What was your favorite part of the experience?
My favorite part was how Victoria made me feel while she was taking pictures. She makes sure to make you look your best, and she lets you know it too! She will show you a few shots throughout the shoot and really boosts your confidence by letting you know when you’ve gotten a look down just right.
4. How do you feel now that you’ve completed the session?
I am so glad I decided to work with Knotty Boudoir, I feel so confident and sexy after getting to look through my images and see how Victoria worked her magic.
5. Would you recommend Knotty Boudoir to others?
6. Do you have any advice for women interested in booking a boudoir session?
If you have the means to do a shoot, JUST DO IT! You will get pampered, you’ll get a confidence boost, and you’ll have so much fun!